Trade Show Terms and Conditions
1. Assignment of Booth Space at Web & Mobile Expo (WME) and MSTAR inc. are hereby authorized to reserve a booth space for your use during its show to be held in Anaheim, California, on April 28 -29, 2018, from 10a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Exhibitor space will be assigned on a first come, first-served basis and reserved as determined by receipt date of signed contract and full payment. Mstar and WME will provide email verification of receipt date and payment. No telephone reservations will be accepted. Mstar and WME reserve the right to reassign booth locations. Booth confirmation emails with additional Trade Show information will be sent out at the beginning of April.
2. Exhibit Space most booths are 10’ deep by 10’ wide with draping. The booth fee includes: one 2’x8’ table, one-line booth identification sign, two chairs and a wastebasket, and electrical outlet. All exhibits shall be operated in a way as to not distract from other exhibits, the exposition or the annual conference. Mstar and WME reserve the right to require immediate withdrawal of any exhibit which is believed to be injurious to the purpose and mission of either association.
3. Booth Cancellation Policy All requests for refunds must be made in writing and sent to the WME office. Requests received by April 1, 2018 will receive a 75% refund. Requests made from April 1 to April 15, 2018, will receive a 50% refund. Cancellation after April 15, 2018 or failure to participate will result in forfeiture of the entire exhibit fee.
4. Subletting of Space Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or apportion to others the whole or any part of the space allotted and may advertise and display only the goods or services manufactured or sold by them in the regular course of their business.
5. Contractor Services Exhibitor Service Kits will be provided at the beginning of April, 2018, by the designated Anaheim Convention Center. Anaheim Convention Center will use it contractor to upload and download shipments and vanloads, handle freight and provide rigging, labor and equipment. Prior arrangements must be made with Approve contractor by Anaheim Convention Center. All services not ordered in advance must be procured through the Anaheim Convention center onsite. Anaheim Convention center has the right to remove any unauthorized contractors from the exhibit floor for violation of this rule.
6. Security All booth representatives must visibly wear the official 2018 Mstar and WME Conference and Trade Show badge throughout the event. Each exhibitor is responsible for obtaining his/her own name badge from the Registration Desk. Each exhibitor must make provisions for the safeguarding of goods, materials, equipment and display at all times. Mstar and WME and Anaheim Convention Center will not be responsible for loss of any materials by or for any cause. The exhibitor must surrender space occupied in the same condition it was at the time of occupation.
7. Exhibitor’s Representatives Each exhibitor must assure presence of at least one representative within the exhibit space at all times during the Trade Show hours.
8. Use of Space Aisle space shall not be used for exhibit purposes, display signs, solicitation or distribution of promotional material. Exhibits, display and signs are also not allowed in any of the public spaces or elsewhere on the premises of the Anaheim Convention Center or in the guest rooms or hotel hallways.
9. Special Visual and Sound effects Audio visual and other sound and attention-grabbing devices and effects must be approve by WME Management at an intensity that does not interfere with the activities of neighboring exhibitors. Exhibitors are responsible for paying any licensing fees for music played in their booth that is not in the public domain.
10. Violations of any of these regulations on the part of the exhibitor or the employees or agents of the exhibitor shall, at the option of Mstar and WME, negate the right to occupy space and/or be fined, and such exhibitor shall forfeit to Mstar and WME all monies paid.
11. Liabilities To the extent permitted by law, the exhibitor is responsible for all damage to the exhibit hall and for any and all claims and demands on account of any injury, death or damage to property occurring in or upon the exhibitor’s booth space or because of the acts of the exhibitor or her/his employees, servants, agents, licensees or contractors. The exhibitor agrees to and shall indemnify and hold harmless Mstar, WME and Anaheim Convention Center from and against any and all liability, claims or demands that may arise from or be asserted in connection with the foregoing undertakings and responsibilities of the exhibitor. Neither Mstar or WME, their service contractors, the management of the Anaheim Convention Center, their agents, servants, contractors or employees are or shall be liable for injuries to any person or for damage to property owned or controlled by the exhibitor, unless caused by or resulting from negligence of Mstar or WME, their service contractors or the management of Anaheim Convention Center staff. In case any part of the Anaheim Convention Center Exhibitor Hall A is destroyed or damaged, preventing Mstar and WME from permitting an exhibitor to occupy assigned space during any part or the whole of the exhibition period, or in case occupation of assigned space during any part or the whole of the exhibition period is prevented by strikes, acts of God (including weather), national emergency or other cause only for the period space was or could have been occupied by the exhibitor, the exhibitor hereby waives any claim against Mstar or WME, their directors, officers, agents or employees for losses or damages that may arise in consequence of such liability to occupy assigned space.
12. Move out of Exhibitions Move out of exhibits from the Trade Show area is Tuesday, April 30, 2018,10 am. – 5 p.m. To arrange for shipping or for other dismantle assistance, contact WME or Mstar.
13. General All matters and questions not covered by the regulations are subject to the decision of Mstar and WME. These regulations may be amended at any time by MStar and WME and all amendments shall be equally binding on all parties affected by them as are the original regulations. An Mstar , WME or Anaheim convention Center staff person(s) will be available on the exhibit floor throughout the entire event show.